Friday, March 16, 2007

Poll Crunch for March 2007

I have been very delinquent in not publishing a Poll Crunch. So here we go. Does the nation feel GW is doing better, worse, or what in his job as the big P? The numbers say it all.

Approve: 34%
Disapprove: 60%
Duh?: 6%

The slide in popularity has stopped for Mr. Bush. The hardcore of his supporters will not be moved by any amount of facts. So I think it is safe to say that, after a year of being at about this rating, Mr. Bush's hardcore support is 35%. They will vote for him even if horns grow out of his head and he starts farting brimstones.

Following up on my last blog about the 20%, that is the inner core of support. 15% is the outer softer core. Combined it is 35%. I will not waste my life trying to reach this mentally challenged folks. Their brains are simply wired differently than the rest of us. Pity them and for God sake keep them away from the reigns of power. They are a danger to themselves and others.

On the sobering side it is still 86 weeks before the next Presidential Election. 86 more weeks of the Bush league. It is also 86 weeks of electioneering by both sides. This is enough to loosen anyones bowels. The many headed hydra of the 2008 Campaign follows:

No comments: