Thursday, March 10, 2005

Another knife in the back of working Americans

"Those who can pay their bills should pay their bills. That's the American way," said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah.

He was speaking about the restricting of bankruptcy protection to the working families of this nation. His hypocrasy is matched only by his in human cruelty. How has his party handled their own budget? By borrowing from the Chinese.

Another anti-Christian piece of legislation created by the anti-Christ Republicans

When I came to you naked you did not cloth me.
When I came to you hungry you offered me no food
When I was sick you offered me no comfort
When I was in prison you did not visit me

Republican response: Stop hanging around here you trouble-making jew boy. Who do you think you are..God? Say you look a bit like one of those ragheads, lets send you to Guantanimo, better yet let the Syrians have at you. All this property sharing and communal living makes us sick. You're probably a commi. And stop telling us what we have to do. We can decide what holy words to quote and wich ones to ignore. We're rich, and you don't have a place to rest your head. Why should we listen to a homeless freak like you. Your just a deadbeat. Your dad offered you a good career in carpentry and you skipped town on him and hung out with beggers, fishermen, and a whore. We can decide who gets to go to heaven and who should be sent to hell. We can decide who lives and who dies. You'll never amount to anything you pathetic jew boy.

Jesus: That wich you do not do to the least of my brothers you have not done to me. The judgment you have crafted and passed down on others will be the judgment that awaits you. Go to Hell.

No comments: