Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I love political dumbasses...NOT



As a member of the big groupt that wants to rest the controls of the ship of state from the hands of those seeking to run us into yet another ice berg, I am flumexed over the stupidity of those claiming the mantel of leadership (so called) in the Democratic Party. Don't make jokes about Iraq. Let the republicans do that. Iraq is not worthy of making jokes about. It is a sick and twisted mess and the soldiers there are stuck. My advice to Kerry is to shut the hell up and get out of our way.

Politicians are just plain stupid. It is as if DC sucks the grey matter out of their heads. Bush is brain dead, Kerry seems brain dead. Bill Frist is brain dead, Dennis Hastert is gigantic and brain dead. I think we should remove the feeding tubes from all the pathetic SOB's in DC and let them all go to the maker they all claim to want to serve. Though what God will do with these losers is anybody's guess.

Politicians make me wanna puke. A bunch of self righteous turd sandwiches. Meanwhile 103 brave soldiers get to go home in sacks. That equals about 1,339 wounded this month. So by all means lets just all use the war for scapgoating and political crappola and not try to solve this shit.

I want the Dems to win for many other reasons that Iraq. But mostly because I want some oversite on this out of control shit pile that is the Bush League's White House. I guess the morons in charge, or who want to be in charge, think they can go around and spew whatever the crowd of the moment will let them get away with.

I would like to believe in someone. But I find I cannot really do that. I do not want someone pure. All I want is someone who is smart enough to know what to say and when to say it. Someone who is tough enough not to take crap unless taking it will help US out. Some other advice to both parties is be careful of what you are shovling because you will invariable have to step in it yourself. We need something better. Not someone. Vote party not personality. Vote your agenda. Vote for America, for you brothers and sisters, your kids. But don't think these dolts are going to save your. We need to guide them in their fumblings in Washington.

No comments: