Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Roomate Doing well...sort of


My new roommate and I are getting along pretty good. He talks to my daughter more than me. His biggest problem is his insistence on letting me know how he is doing. On the one hand he is very helpful, at least he trys to be. On the other he never shuts up. Mr. Vista PC is probably going to fit in to our small space but he will take some getting used to. The old roommate, Mr. XP, I had beaten down to the slave I really wanted. He never said anything to me for he knew there would be consequences to such unwanted communication.

Vista is still in the honeymoon phase and I am letting the guy ramble on about protecting me from this boogie man and that, but eventually, if he doesn’t shut the hell up, he’ll meat the business side of the back of my hand and that will be that. The sooner Vista stops bugging me the sooner it can start enjoying its 5 year life span.

No comments: