Monday, August 01, 2005

Birthday wish for 2006

Since I know that all of you really want to know what I want for next year. Here is the #1 item. I am sure, given the achievment of certain goals, you all can chip in for it.

I would like to replace the 95 Plymouth Voyager with a 2006 Saleen S7.
Go to www.saleen.com to check it out. Now the car is slightly out of my current price range. It has a 750HP V-8 and can go from 0-100 in 6.0 seconds. I am sure the gas milage is probably a bit poor but I am banking on the discovery of vast petroleum reserves in Dick Cheney's Ass. Now as I said it is a little spendy at $555,000 but if all of you save your change in glass jars, and then go to work as subcontractors in Iraq doing private security work in insurgent areas you might be able to buy this car for me while I wait in the US all safe and sound. Some of you may die, but it a price I am willing to pay.

Thanks for listening. XOXO

Uber Slob

No comments: