Thursday, February 24, 2000

I Want To Be A Prostitute - Addendum #1

Sounds good to me.

FOX forces the two to stay married. Puts cam's in every room and then follows them on their inevitable downward spiral into marital anarchy.

Through in a couple kids along the way to get abused and we can forget COPS or Scariest chases of the Highway patrol.

Sample show:

Kitchen: Lots of screaming

Wife: I hate you! (Dish flies across room and hits man in head causing severe blood loss)

Child: (Screaming at top of lungs) Mommmmmyyyy!

Man:(Drunk on a fifrth with Blood gushing from above eye) You fucking Cunt!

Wife:I'm a doormat to you! You come home and walk all ov er me. I'm sick of you.

Man: Get out! Take the kids and fucking leave.

Wife: (Spiting the words out while waving an empty bottle of ol #7) Me!? Your the millionaire. Why don't you go to one of those houses you own. Oh yeah there all losers! Loser! I married a...Loser!

Man: ( blood sticking in eyes. Trys to drink last drop in hisown
bottle.) I try godamnit!

Wife: I hate you! (Throughs the bottle against the wall.)

Man takes Colt .32 cal pistol and waves it around while holding his head.

Wife: (Screams and runs from the room.)

Child: (follows)

Man: (Fires the gun.) Bullet goes through the wall of house and kills the neighbors dog.

Man: Oh fuck! Ahhhh, what have I done. (Now sobbing , the tension over)

Wife: Oh baby! Baby baby! (Comes to him and consoles him in her own drunken stupor.)

Child: Daddy alright now?

Man: (sobbing) Forgive me.

Later that night. Bathroom. Sounds of vomitting going on.

Man: (Hugging throne and puking into toilet.)

Wife: (face down on floor of bathroom asleep in her own puke.) Snoaring.

Child: (Sitting on bed waiting for mommy and daddy to come to bed.)

FOX: Oh yeah baby this is gonna sell like hot cakes laced with speed!

What follows is a party political broadcast:

Vote for John McCain.

No comments: