Monday, February 21, 2000

AheeAH!

My Dearest Jeffy,

Can't talk now...bowels constricting.....head hurting.....brain brainulating! At the moment I have an iron in the fire that wieghs in at a million pounds and I am having much difficulty manuvering it. Don't know yet if I can heft it to the anvil or not. If so I might be out of club, cashed out that is. Might need all available money for moving the iron. Very complicated now. Brain surgeon deep inside head....steady...steady! Turn that fucking Berry Manilow music off!

Question: Can we dig a 400 foot trench ourseleves? How deep does it have to be? (Mike this is not the hole but infact a trench of the p-line) The term feasability study came swimming up from the depths of the planning office like some black beast bent on eating the flesh of the man child. Can't talk now... bowels constricting.....head hurting.....brain brainulating!

Sincerely yours,
Scott

No comments: