Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Scary stuff just keeps on coming...sorry

Another adendum to the two previous posts:

To illustrate the divide between the two camps (no pun intended) in our society, here are two examples of right-wing hate speech that is not only tolerated by the networks but is also openly applauded by Bush's supporters.

Bill O'Reilly, speaking about his, now defunct, law suit against Al Frankin, said that Frankin would some day get a knock on the door and his life would change forever. O'reilly's words are chilling since Frankin comes from a long line of jews that are used to getting woken up in the night by a knock on the door.

Michael (Weiner) Savage. An insipid panderer to the gutter of America, resplendent in his black leather, reminiscent of Heinrich Himmler, loves to spout venom such as calling for all those who oppose the right to be "put in camps"

I myself have been accused as being a self loathing lefty. I would say that I, in no way, loath myself. I save me disdain for evil, lying, sacks of shit, like the two men mentioned above, while feeling sorry for the terrified masses of misinformed, lie-digesting, frady-cats that follow them.

No comments: