Thursday, January 28, 1999

Poems and stuff

Cary,

Thou art a sinner still for thy food and shit is gained through the money paid you from WIC. Lo
you have reaped what you have sown. And the money you gave the corporations is still out there being used to further corupt the world.

Blouderwise: right back at'chya big guy!

Peom: Thank you for the poem.

Here is a not-at-all nice poem. Please do not share this with your freinds. However it could be shared with a boss you find to be a pathetic slime you wish to dis.

If I were a clerk I'd be a jerk
I'd steel the bosses blind

I'd clog there Lou with a wicked brew
of Brandy and of wine.

I'd toss my ale til' mind went mad
and get into my car
I'd waste no time on being sad
as out the window I would fart.

"Goodbye you old sodding rotters!"
goodbye you fucked up dweebs.
I'll fart in your general direction
and miss you like I miss a nose bleed.

No comments: