Here are some things to chew on:
1) If your teenage daughter tells you she is pregnant, would you willingly through her into the American Political sausage grinder just to be VP?
2) If you were the Presidential nominee of your party and new that the lady had a teenager in the dilemma of her life, would you willingly through the kid under the political bus just to get some female votes?
3) If you were a anti-choice person would you really want a spokesperson who is the poster-parent for how NOT to keep children from getting pregnant out of wedlock?
4) If you wanted to be VP and use your family as a back drop for how much of a family person you are, could you really be too upset that people talk when it is shown that your kid is knocked up?
5) Since your party made its mark by dragging private life into public life, could you really be too surprised that you are getting what you asked for?
To the rest of America: Do we really want 4 more years of the Beverly Hill Billies? I know the Hill Billies answer to this question. What about all of you who actually think?