Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Stupid Tuesday Now Over!

Where do I start? Well I guess I start by saying that I am about as pleased as I can be with the results. Obama is eeking out a win in Missouri and McCain is finishing off the other dunderheads. Why is Missouri so important? Is not California the big prize? And after all in the Democratic party most delegates are given out proportionally.

The reason that a Missouri win for Obama is important is that NO candidate in over 100 years has won the White House without carrying Missouri. A win in this heartland state is vital to set the stage fore the general election for an Obama win. I know that Clinton did well on Super Tuesday, but Obama did just as well.

I'm so pleased that it is really looking like no matter who wins America will get a good President. And again if you think McCain is another Bush you are mistaken. Who were his big buddies in the Senate? Kennedy and Fingold, not exactly card carrying Neocons. The conservatives hate the guy, which is a good sign.

The other really terrific thing about Stupid Tuesdayu is that it looks like Oregon's vote might actually count!

No comments: