Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"Hey you! Yes you. Stop screwing around."



All of you are saved. I did this. You should really stop making life hell for yourselves and love each other. What gives? What will it take for you to catch a clue? A big miracle? Well you are a living miracle. You developed from hydrocarbons over billions of years on a little dirt clod in the midst of empty space to become self aware. You have the ability to change and have a moral compass should you chose to pay attention to it. For My sake mankind, get with the program. Remember you can be in Heaven or hell. Currently you are in the later. Though only by your own wishes. I am still confident that you will be with me. Not because you are particularly swift but since I am God and can pretty much save everybody I want to and I chose to save you.

Have a nice day

God

No comments: