Bush team uses old "cut their pay to gain their vote" strategy.
In keeping with Bush Administration guidelines on stupid people acting stupidly. Their new overtime policy comes into play at exactly the wrong time effecting the wrong people. Like their previous drug discount system, it's 364 pages of legalize is both confusing and fear inducing.
confidential Whitehouse source - "Our efforts to scare the b'jeezus out of the old folks worked so well that we are confident of further fear induction to those workers currently most likely to vote republican."
When asked if they worry about upwardly mobile people now facing pay reductions directly caused by the Bush Administration. Our sources say, "Currently the Presidents advisor on Federal Emergency Action Response "FEAR" is very busy thinking up new ways for the Administration to terrorize, scare, and generally annoy the American electorate. Our confidence in FEAR has never been higher."
The President was asked if he felt he had a mandate to do these kind of things. He responded by saying "Mandate? That sounds like someth'n a New Jersey governor would do. I have been happily married to my wife who has been, and continues to be the same woman. Not that homer sexuals will rot in hell though they probably will."
The Bush 04 team has more "ideas" in the pipeline before November.
- Put on scary masks to scare children as they go back to school.
- Admit that they don't have a clue about what will happen in Iraq.
- Invade Iran with boyscout troops.
- Repeal assault weapons ban so Presidential assassins get only the best weapons.
- "Reform" the Social Security Administration by bombing it with JDAMs.
- "Reform" the Constitution by using really big eraser.
- Thank Vetrans by proclaiming September 1st Patton Day and then slapping all returning vets in the face.
- Build gigantic wedgeshaped battle cruisers to "explore" Mars and make the solar system safe for democracy.
- Open gates of Hell so all Imps and Deamons can have a "fair" chance at communicating their point of view.
- Give God ultimatum on the whole "Rapture" business. Expert from Bush speech - "He must comply with our request for Rapture or we will enRapture Him."
In our next segment: Cheny! Zombi from beyond the grave? Or fat rich bastard that is totally clueless as to his utter unlikeability?